Hospitalist Jobs in California
Sunday · December 10, 2017
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Redding) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- If candidates are not board certified, they must be eligible within five years of residency.
- 12-hour shifts.
- IM or FP welcomed.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Competitive compensation.
- An exciting hospitalist opportunity is now available in California.
- Weatherby covers malpractice, travel, and housing while on assignment.
- The assignment shift time are 7 AM to 7 PM, and 7 PM to 7 AM The average patients seen per day will be 15 to 17.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Admissions on the day shifts average 3 and the night shifts average 8 to 10.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Assistance with hospital privileges will be provided.
- No ICU coverage.
- Days and nights needed.
- There are no procedures, codes, or ventilation management required.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
This locum job opening was posted
12 days ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.