Hospitalist Jobs in California
Sunday · December 10, 2017
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Red Bluff) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Your schedule will be from 9am to 9pm with no. The facility's EMR is Cerner.
- With the largest client network nationwide, we have opportunities in all 50 states serving providers in more than 100 specialties.
- We are helping our client, a hospital in California, with its search for a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- BC/BE required.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- You will need to have an active CA state license for this position.
- Codes, ER admits, and ICU coverage required.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- You should be board certified or board eligible.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- You should be comfortable with running codes, ER admits, and ICU coverage.
- 10-12 patients per day.
- Licensing assistance.
- CA state license needed.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago