Hospitalist Jobs in California
Thursday · November 23, 2017
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Central Valley) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Procedures aren't required but you should be comfortable with placing central lines.
- On top of competitive pay, your travel, housing, rental car and occurrence malpractice coverage will be covered.
- Specialty back-up is available.
- You'll work 12-hour shifts (7a-7p, 7p-7a) seeing 12-15 patients during the day and 6-8 admissions per night.
- There's more to tell so.
- You won't be responsible for codes but you'll be expected to round in the ICU.
- We have an opportunity for a hospitalist less than an hour-and-a-half from downtown San Francisco.
- You must have your Acls certification and an active California license.
This locum job opening was posted
2 days ago
by Global Medical Staffing.