Hospitalist Jobs in California
Thursday · November 23, 2017
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $250,000 with a potential salary of $300,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (San Bernardino) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Involved in the code and rapid response teams.
- Approximately 5-8 admissions per night (nocturnist only).
- KPG Healthcare is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- No procedures required.
- Permanent Position in an up and coming area.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- 250k+ salary with benefits, possible sign-on bonus, malpractice, CME $$, PTO and more!
- Cross coverage for Med-Surg and ICU floors (nocturnist only).
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Specialists available for consult (mostly in-house).
- Open ICU with intensivists.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- See approximately 15-18 pts per day (day shift only).
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago
by KPG Healthcare.