Hospitalist Jobs in California
Wednesday · October 17, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Big Bear Lake) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Big Bear offers 4 seasons to enjoy year round, you can never get bored seeing the fall leaves change colors, watching the snow fall in the winter, enjoying the beautiful spring flowers or soaking in the sunshine during the summer months.
- Quality care.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Hospital Medicine, Family.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- For Big Bear Lake, California.
- Hospital Medicine Physician.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Quality of Life.
- We will consider.
- Medicine or Internal Medicine Physicians.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Quality people.
- In-Patient Beds: 9.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- We are located in the San Bernardino Mountains at an elevation of 6,500 feet above sea level.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- For this opportunity.
- ADC- 2.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- We are a seeking experienced.
- Bear Valley Community Hospital provides services to the residents, 2nd homeowners, and visitors of Big Bear Valley who are in need of medical care.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago
by Envision Physician Services