Hospitalist Jobs in California
Wednesday · October 18, 2017
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (San Bernardino) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance.
- Commitment to our Front-Line Providers.
- San Bernardino offers affordable living costs paired with a close proximity to Los Angeles, Palm Springs, San Diego and Orange County.
- Join an established 6 physician team.
- 2015 Awards.
- The hospital is a Dignity Health Member and the fifth largest health system in the nation.
- This is the key to engagement.
- San Bernardino is located in the heart of Southern California, nestled at the base of local mountain resorts.
- Awards & Recognition.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute.
- Blocked schedule with 7on/7off for a sustainable career with programs consistently staffed to levels that facilitate a manageable workload and sustainable career.
- Technology support for efficiency, including bedside charge capture.
- Five-star recipient for Hip Fracture Treatment for two years in a row (2014 - 2015).
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians' Path to Partnership.
- San Bernardino is known as "the friendly city". Hospitality and value come first and visitors can look forward to year round sunshine in our centrally located Southern California city.
- Five-star recipient for Treatment of Pneumonia.
- Full or part time Nocturnist position available.
- Cerner EMR.
- We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our providers.
- America's 100 best hospitals for critical care.
- The Hospital - The Team.
- We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our providers can feel really proud of the care they give.
- For continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
- Serving the health care needs of the people of the Inland Empire since 1910, Dignity Health Community Hospital of San Bernardino Medical Center is a highly-regarded 343-bed, full-service, not-for-profit community hospital providing exceptional healthcare to San Bernardino.
- Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
- Our talented providers are the key to fulfilling our mission.
- San Bernardino, CA - Currently Hiring Internal or Family Medicine (Nocturnist).
- Delivering quality medical care is the top priority for Community Hospital of San Bernardino, and there are a number of achievements that indicate significant success in doing just that.
- Accredited by the Joint Commission.
- Five-star recipient for Gallbladder Removal Surgery.
- Competitive Compensation Package with Commencement Bonus and Relocation Allowance.
- Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are.
- Open ICU.
- Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better.
- Through People We Make a Difference.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in San Bernardino, CA.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago