Hospitalist Jobs in California
Sunday · December 10, 2017
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (South Pacific Region) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Preferred that the candidate start right away.
- Tropical island climate without seasons, steady average temp of 84 degrees with occasional short rain showers.
- Tort reform area with minimal risk of litigation.
- Board certified or eligible (5 years out of residency considered) in either IM or FP.
- Hospitalist need for breathtaking South Pacific region starting Asap any United States state license accepted.
- We have an excellent referral program for any leads that go to work-$1000 referral.
- All specialty backup.
- If the locums physician spends 183 days during the tax year (and otherwise meets requirements), then they qualify for residency status for that year.
- Average of 9-12 patients per shift.
- Two bedroom fully furnished condominium with partial ocean view in a gated community usually available for locums staff, condo complex has a large swimming pool and is 3 minutes from the hospital (can stay elsewhere if preferred with housing allowance of $1000 per month, which is the cost of the condo).
- All travel, mileage, and housing covered as well as malpractice (Malpractice coverage is provided under the Tort Claims act) on top of your hourly rate.
- Procedures are not required as they want to make sure you do what you're comfortable with but it's a plus.
- There is assistance and proctoring from other IM team members or surgeons, anesthesiologists, ER physicians.
- If in the Cnmi.
- You are part of a daytime three member hospitalist team so you are not sole provider.
- For locums and other new staff, a backup physician is designated who is available to answer any questions or present for assistance as may be necessary at any time.
- Only takes 6-8 weeks for license and privileges-we provide the credentialing specialist that Reduces the time and effort on your part.
- Locums, locums to perm, or perm an option.
- New admissions are split among members of the inpatient team.
- Schedule is flexible-.
- The earnings are taxed at the maximum "state" tax rate of 9% and there is a 90% rebate on federal income tax earned.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago
by Harris Medical Associates.