Hospitalist Jobs in California
Wednesday · October 18, 2017
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Santa Cruz) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Serves as a clinical resource on process improvement and best practices.
- Please enjoy this. Simon Ahtaridis, to gain more insight into the importance of the Physician Advisory specialty within Sound.
- 3 years post-residency experience as an advisor - strongly preferred.
- Make a positive impact by counseling physicians and others regarding decisions when overt quality, ethical, regulatory, and/or financial risks may be incurred.
- Sound Physicians Advisory Services is growing and we are looking for experienced and motivated physician leaders to join our team!
- Sustainable schedule with ample time off.
- Use a panel of physician experts in areas outside own expertise to bring specialty knowledge to bear on complex situations.
- Dedicated training and development team offering year round opportunities (move this to the top of the list).
- If you are a progressive Physician Leader who wants internal mobility, then Sound Physicians is the right choice for you.
- A day in the life is divided between direct advisory support for the hospital and utilization management activities.
- Board Certification (base specialty) recognized by Abms or Abqaurp.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Santa Cruz, CA.
- Education on application of medical necessity criteria within 3 months of hire.
- Utilization-specific training from Abqaurp (The American Board of Quality Assurance and Utilization Review Physicians), or equivalent within 12 months of hire.
- MD or DO Licensure within the state of California.
- A Day in the Life of a Medical Director of Advisory Services.
- You will be able to enjoy a Monday-Friday schedule, generous compensation package including relocation, malpractice with tail insurance, paid CME time-off, paid vacation, retirement and more.
- As a physician leader you will play a critical role in both group and one on one education within the medical staff.
- As the Medical Director of Advisory Services at our partner hospital in Santa Cruz, California you will have access to dedicated leadership development resources, including our online proprietary learning and development portal, Sound Institute.
- Do you have the following credentials and experience?
- The Medical Director of Advisory Services role is an ideal opportunity for an established or upcoming physician leader/executive looking for an administrative position with improved work life balance.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago