Hospitalist Jobs in California
Wednesday · October 18, 2017
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Bay area) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- An exciting locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in California.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Competitive compensation.
- Board certified or eligible.
- The assignment schedule will be Saturday and Sunday from 8 AM to 6 PM The covering physician will see an average of 15 to 18 adult patients per day.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- EMR: HMS.
- Assistance with hospital privileges will be provided.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible in internal medicine or family medicine.
- IM or FM with experience.
- Acls certification required.
- Adult inpatient without ICU.
This locum job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.