Hospitalist Jobs in California
Wednesday · June 20, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (San Andreas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Supportive Hospital Administration.
- Increased night.
- Employee status with medical benefits.
- Mark Twain St. Joseph's Hospital is a 25-bed critical access hospital providing inpatient acute care and emergency services, fully licensed by the California Department of Health Services and accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations, and the California Medical Association.
- Responsive and available specialist.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Mid-level support when census reaches 17.
- Quality of Life.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- For the outdoor enthusiasts activities abound with four exceptional golf courses, extensive hiking, biking, caving, river rafting, and gold panning excursions!
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Autonomous and collegial environment.
- Centrally located, just a of San Francisco and of Lake Tahoe, Calaveras County can be found midway between Sacramento and Yosemite on State Highway 49.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- 2,000 annual educational allowance.
- Competitive hourly rate + RVU for physicians.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Nestled in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada Mountains and in the heart of California gold rush country, Calaveras County offers 25 award winning wineries and micro breweries.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- The hospital's Medical Staff, averaging 85, represent a range of specialties broad enough to ensure that patients will be able to secure quality medical care in this community.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Quality care.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- 15 to 20 patients per day.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Sign-on/relocation assistance.
- Quality people.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago
by Envision Physician Services