Hospitalist Jobs in California
Sunday · September 24, 2017
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Red Bluff) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter.
- 9am-9pm clinic hours.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- Assignment has in-house code response and an open ICU.
- Clinic hours are 9am-9pm with no. Ideal physician will be board certified or board eligible in internal medicine and have a current CA state license.
- CA state license in hand.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- 10-12 patients per day.
- A California hospital is in need of a locum tenens hospitalist to assist with their growing program.
- EMR system is Cerner.
- Licensing assistance.
- Cerner EMR.
- BC/BE in IM.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago