Hospitalist Jobs in California
Sunday · September 24, 2017
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Santa Barbara) is a single-specialty group practice.
- A growing Hospitalist Group, just above Santa Barbara, in beautiful coastal California is looking to add a full time Hospitalist to their team.
- Comprehensive cutting edge diagnostics to diagnose any illness.
- Intensive Care Unit Medical Care.
- Bonus Structure.
- Endocrinology services offering salivary hormone testing and bioidentical hormone treatments.
- Hospital-based inpatient medical care.
- Fully Loaded Benefits Package.
- No Codes/Procedures.
- Malpractice Coverage.
- Highly Competitive Salary.
- Alpha anti-trypsin treatments for Type 1 Diabetes.
- Outpatient Internal Medicine Consultation.
- IV chelation treatments for heavy metal toxicity.
- Low Stress with high earning potential!
- Translational clinical mucosal immunology ("enteroimmunology") featuring gut microbiome testing and restoration and fecal microbial transplantation (FMT).
- Orthopedic Medicine treatments (prolotherapy) to regenerate joints.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by One Stop Recruiting.