Hospitalist Jobs in California
Tuesday · August 22, 2017
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $250,000 with a potential salary of $275,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Santa Rosa ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- BC or BE.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- 100% Adults.
- All available travel reimbursements.
- 10- 12 Hours a Day.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- KPG Healthcare is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Month-to-month scheduling.
- Cell Phone Reimbursement.
- 401k with Contribution.
- Malpractice Insurance coverage with tail.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Ability for Partnership.
- Fast Credentialing.
- 80% Clinical - 20% Administrative Duties.
- CME Stipend.
- Great Benefits Package.
- Includes attending/running various meetings.
- Weekly pay via direct deposit.
- Internal Medicine.
- Less than 5 night admissions.
- Specialties Back up Available.
- Family Medicine.
- Short and Long Term Disability.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- In-house credentialing assistance.
- Free Cafeteria Meals.
- DEA Required.
- Hourly pay for all hours worked.
- Seeing Less than 15 Patients.
- 5-7 Days in a row.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago
by KPG Healthcare.