Hospitalist Jobs in California
Thursday · November 23, 2017
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $275,000 with a potential salary of $325,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Los Angeles ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- KPG Healthcare is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Cerner EMR w/dragon.
- Hourly pay for all hours worked.
- Rapid response team.
- Code blues.
- Full-time, 7 on / 7 off.
- Shifts are 12 hours (7am - 7pm, 7pm -7am).
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- In-house credentialing assistance.
- Closed ICU.
- 2 Providers on days, 1 on nights.
- Malpractice Insurance coverage with tail.
- Month-to-month scheduling.
- All available travel reimbursements.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- 6-8 admits on nights.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Weekly pay via direct deposit.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- 16-18 pt encounters per day w/1-2 admits.
- No procedures.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago
by KPG Healthcare.