Hospitalist Jobs in California
Tuesday · August 22, 2017
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Pasadena) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Recruiter Contact: Lori Abolafia at.
- Pasadena, home of the Tournament of Roses Parade, is located at the base of the San Gabriel Mountains and has an average daily temperature of 76 degrees.
- We are seeking additional BC/BE pediatricians to join our hospitalist program at Huntington Memorial Hospital in Pasadena, CA.
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount.
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance.
- In addition to our affiliated group of pediatric intensivists, there is full pediatric subspecialty support.
- These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities.
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing.
- The area has a broad economic base, well-respected cultural and educational institutions, and shopping and dining establishments that attract people from all over the region.
- Our team is currently providing 24-hour in-house.
- Mednax Ranks on Forbes Most Innovative Growth Companies.
- 401(k) with annual matching program.
- Advanced and continuing medical education.
- We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
- Mednax is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
- The 25-bed pediatric floor has an average daily census of 10.
- Professional liability insurance.
- The ideal candidate will hold an active California license.
- With a 35+ year record of success, Mednax has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner.
- A full-time position is eight 24-hour shifts per month.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- About Mednax.
- Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Job Target.