Hospitalist Jobs in California
Tuesday · August 22, 2017
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $275,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Santa Rosa) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The hospital is home to the region's Level II Trauma Center serving the entire Coastal Valleys area, including Sonoma, Napa, Mendocino and Lake counties, as well as coastal Marin County.
- Flexible Scheduling.
- Base Compensation + Annual Bonus.
- 170/hr - Nocturnist - Sonoma County.
- 17-20 encounters per provider.
- Hospitalists Department.
- 10 day rounders, 2 swing shifts, and 1 night shift.
- EmCare Offers.
- Criteria: BC/IM or FP with related experience.
- Employee Status + Benefits.
- No procedures or ICU coverage required.
- Paid "A" Rated Malpractice Insurance Coverage.
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital Located just off the Highway 101 corridor, approximately 55 miles north of San Francisco, Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital is a state-of-the-art, 278-bed acute care hospital providing a wide range of specialty services.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services