Hospitalist Jobs in California
Tuesday · August 22, 2017
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This locum tenen pays $160 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (North Central) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The average volume is between 15 to 18 patients with 1 to 2 admits per 12 hour shift.
- Ideal candidate will reside in CA and will have recurring availability for 3 to 7 days stints.
- July: 7/3, 4, 5, 6 7/10, 11, 7/12, 13, 14 7/26, 27 7/30, 31.
- Sherra Norvelle.
- MDA Regional Hospitalist Recruiter.
- Medical Doctor Associates.
- August: 8/1, 2, 3, 4, 5 8/14, 15, 16, 17 8/28, 29, 30, 31.
- Hospitalist shifts.
- Rapid Response codes are done by ER Physicians a level II 40-bed dept.
- Your Proven Quality Partner IN Medical Staffing.
- Hospitalist must be able to do some Vent Management and run a code in the event of an emergency.
- Night Shifts Needed.
- Candidate must be BC in IM or FP with comparable work and setting experience and may need to present case logs.
- Direct Line.
- And one day of orientation prior to starting shifts.
- General Hospitalists staff do not see nursing home, nor ICU/CCU patients.
- AM shifts needed starting mid-August.
- No procedures are required, no central lines, art lines, nor intubations.
- Thank you! Sherra.
- Hourly rate of 160 for day and 165 for night shift.
- Staffed with 11 MD/DO Hospitalists during the day and 3 (including one NP) for night shifts.
- A separate intensivist group manages the 50-bed ICU /CCU patients.
- Busy Hospitalists unit admits approximately 30 patients per 24 hour.
This locum job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Medical Doctor Associates.