Hospitalist Jobs in California
Monday · December 10, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $250,000 with a potential salary of $300,000.
This permanent job opening (Bakersfield) is for an academic medical center.
- They can also reach the metro areas of Los Angeles, San Diego, and Las Vegas within a few hours.
- Hospitalists/Nocturnists will supervise and teach residents doing the procedures.
- H1b visa candidates may be considered.
- 222 bed facility.
- Academic Hospitalist in California with 7 on 7 off Schedule.
- Work with the Internal Medicine residency with 8 residents per year.
- Block schedule of 7 on 7 off.
- Procedures include central lines, arterial lines, thoracentesis, and paracentesis.
- Procedures are required for floor patients.
- Compensation commensurate with experience and competitive with the Mgma Median.
- Building a team of 5 Hospitalists/Nocturnists.
- ICU is a closed unit.
- Residents enjoy a lower cost of living with easy access to the beach, mountains, and Yosemite National Park.
- We are working with a Medical Center in Bakersfield, California to recruit Hospitalist and Nocturnists for their expanding program.
- Loan forgiveness available.
- Practice in San Joaquin Valley located 90 miles north of Los Angeles.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.