Hospitalist Jobs in California
Wednesday · October 18, 2017
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This locum tenen pays $170 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Sacramento ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Malpractice Insurance coverage with tail.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Flexible, ongoing scheduling for large blocks available.
- No Rapid response.
- All available travel reimbursements.
- KPG Healthcare is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- 12-hour Day & Night shifts available to schedule.
- Hourly pay for all hours worked.
- No procedures.
- In-house credentialing assistance.
- Month-to-month scheduling.
- 14-16 daily encounters.
- Open ICU.
- Weekly pay via direct deposit.
- BC or BE IM/FM.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
This locum job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by KPG Healthcare.