Hospitalist Jobs in California
Tuesday · August 22, 2017
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (San Francisco ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Surrounded by millions of shops, you'll find everything that you can think of from all over the world.
- 6-10 admits on nights.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- San Francisco also offers various shopping scenes and you'll find them all in the Union Square District.
- You'll see the city in its full glory.
- Golden Gate Park has over one thousand acres of land, filled with gardens, playgrounds, trails, lakes, and various cultural activities.
- BC or BE IM or FM.
- There is over 40 museums to visit and you can find anything for the family.
- The Bay Area also offers various attraction parks like California's Great America in Santa Clara, Six Flag's Discovery Kingdom in Vallejo, The Oakland Zoo, The San Francisco Zoo, or my personal favorite, The Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk.
- You'll find over 60 stores, ranging from H to Gucci.
- Shifts are 12 hours with an evening shift (6p-12a or 2a).
- Now if Shopping is your game, you'll need nothing more than the beautiful Santana Row located in San Jose.
- Visit the Golden Gate Bridge and take a walk to the other side and experience the city from a different view.
- From San Jose to Oakland, and over the bridge to San Francisco, you will find that there is always something to do.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- No procedures.
- Malpractice Insurance coverage.
- Code blues.
- Hourly pay for all hours worked.
- The Bay Area has some of the most exciting activities in California.
- Benefits Stipend depending on hours.
- If you're a nature lover, SF has some of the best parks.
- Visit Gray Whale Cove Beach in Half Moon Bay for some incredible whale watching.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- And don't forget about the zillion beaches that you can experience anywhere in the Bay.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Flexible, ongoing schedule for 7 on / 7 off or Per Diem.
- 16-20 pt encounters per day.
- Open ICU with Intensivists.
- Full array of specialists.
- The Fisherman's Wharf is also a SF classic.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- From Aviation Museum in Oakland to the Children's Natural History Museum in Fremont, the Tech Museum of Innovation in San Jose or the America Heritage Museum in Palo Alto.
- KPG Healthcare is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Or head over to Natural Bridges Beach in Santa Cruz and be amazed by the natural architecture.
- If you're looking for extravagant white sand, head down to Carmel Beach where you'll be amazed by the softness of the sand and the clarity of the water.
- Or visit some historic locations to experience the history like China Town, Coit Tower, Nob Hill District or the Ferry Building.
- The possibilities are endless.
- Family Friendly activities can be found anywhere in the Bay Area.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago
by KPG Healthcare.