Hospitalist Jobs in California
Tuesday · August 22, 2017
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Los Angeles ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We have many beautiful cities like Santa Monica, who has a pier and offers one of the most exciting shopping centers in the Third Street Promenade.
- From going to Studio Tours at Universal Studios to having dinner at Long Beach's Queen Mary.
- 6-10 admits on nights.
- Open ICU with Intensivists.
- Full array of specialists.
- From the incredible Getty Museum which is filled with History to contemporary museums like The Broad or Museum of Ice-cream.
- We also have endless art studios and museums that everyone can have options to choose from.
- Baseball isn't really your thing?
- Hourly pay for all hours worked.
- Los Angeles County is rated as one of the most popular places to live in the United States.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- If it's sights and landmarks that you are craving, head down to Hollywood and experience the Hollywood Sign, as well as the famous stars on Hollywood Blvd.
- One of the most amazing aspects of Los Angeles is the diversity of people that live here.
- Just head over to the South Bay, visit Manhattan or Redondo Beach, and I promise you, you will not be disappointed.
- Or head over to Dodger Stadium and experience a baseball game.
- No worries, LA is home to many sports teams like the Lakers, Clippers, Chargers, Rams, Kings and LA Galaxy.
- No procedures.
- BC or BE IM or FM.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Here you'll casually run into movie stars or popular celebrities.
- And we can't forget about Lacma, which has art from all over the world.
- Experience different cultures by visiting places like Korea Town near Downtown LA, or head over to Glendale, where you can experience the most amazing Armenian cuisine.
- LA is also the home of the fabulous 90210, Beverly Hills.
- Now, for all my seafood lovers, we have some fabulous places to visit and get some incredible, freshly caught seafood.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- KPG Healthcare is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Los Angeles County is filled with daily activities and you won't believe how family friendly everything really is.
- Shifts are 12 hours with an evening shift (6p-12a or 2a).
- Benefits Stipend depending on hours.
- Flexible, ongoing schedule for 7 on / 7 off or Per Diem.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- If you want to experience real Mexican Culture, head over to East LA, where you can find a million, whole-in-the-wall places, where the next one is better than the last.
- Code blues.
- With over 50 cities to choose from, you'll see that there really is the perfect place for you.
- 16-20 pt encounters per day.
- Malpractice Insurance coverage.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago
by KPG Healthcare.