Hospitalist Jobs in California
Tuesday · August 22, 2017
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $250,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (San Bernardino County ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Cross coverage for Med-Surg and ICU floors (nocturnist only).
- Involved with the code and rapid response teams.
- Other fun activites in San Bernardino, for all my dare devils looks for a thrill, visit High Adventure Hang Gliding & Paragliding and try parasailing or paragliding!
- 250k+ salary with benefits, possible sign-on bonus, malpractice, CME $$, PTO and more!
- Les than 8 admissions per night (nocturnist only).
- Deep Creek Hot Springs is definetly a spot that you don't want to miss.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- The waters are said to have natural healing powers, wheather true or not, it still feels amazing against the skin.
- 7 on - 7 off.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Specialists available for consult (most in-house).
- Visit Laser Island and get a fun competive laser tag game going or visit Boomers!
- At night, the sky is so crystal clear, you can see every star in the galaxy.
- See less than 18 pts per day (day shift only).
- You also have places like Big Bear, where you can live in the snow during cold months and relax by the lake in the warmer months.
- Open ICU with intensivists.
- Other Family fun activites in the area are amusement parks like Splash Kingdom in Redlands, a huge waterpark for all ages!
- KPG Healthcare is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Or Scandia and enjoy mini gulf, baseball cages, arcade games, rides and more!
- 12 hour shifts.
- And if you're looking for the main Joshua Tree, you'll notice that you're actually surrounded by them.
- During the day, you'll be surrounded with endless trails and ginormous rocks to climb and explore.
- Here you have over 40 cities in which to chose from with various geographical differences.
- Joshua Tree National Park is one of my favorite places to camp.
- You can catch some of the most exiting Musicial Events that happen in California here.
- You have the City of San Bernardino which is the home to the National Orange Show Center and the San Manuel Amphitheather.
- No procedures required.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- If you love the outdoors, this is a perfect place since it is surrounded by beautiful National Parks, Forests and Mountains.
- San Bernandino County is located in the Suburbs of Los Angeles and Orange County.
- The views are breathtaking and you'll want to do it again, and again.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago
by KPG Healthcare.