Hospitalist Jobs in California
Wednesday · July 8, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Los Angeles ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 12hr Shifts.
- Here you'll casually run into movie stars or popular celebrities.
- Usually less than 15 patients/ day.
- Malpractice w/ Tail.
- If it's sights and landmarks that you are craving, head down to Hollywood and experience the Hollywood Sign, as well as the famous stars on Hollywood Blvd.
- From the incredible Getty Museum which is filled with History to contemporary museums like The Broad or Museum of Ice-cream.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- CME support.
- If you want to experience real Mexican Culture, head over to East LA, where you can find a million, whole-in-the-wall places, where the next one is better than the last.
- LA is also the home of the fabulous 90210, Beverly Hills.
- We have many beautiful cities like Santa Monica, who has a pier and offers one of the most exciting shopping centers in the Third Street Promenade.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Just head over to the South Bay, visit Manhattan or Redondo Beach, and I promise you, you will not be disappointed.
- Now, for all my seafood lovers, we have some fabulous places to visit and get some incredible, freshly caught seafood.
- Baseball isn't really your thing?
- Los Angeles County is filled with daily activities and you won't believe how family friendly everything really is.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- BC IM/CC OR BE for fall '17.
- Or head over to Dodger Stadium and experience a baseball game.
- From going to Studio Tours at Universal Studios to having dinner at Long Beach's Queen Mary.
- With over 50 cities to choose from, you'll see that there really is the perfect place for you.
- Experience different cultures by visiting places like Korea Town near Downtown LA, or head over to Glendale, where you can experience the most amazing Armenian cuisine.
- One of the most amazing aspects of Los Angeles is the diversity of people that live here.
- KPG Healthcare is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- No worries, LA is home to many sports teams like the Lakers, Clippers, Chargers, Rams, Kings and LA Galaxy.
- Lodging for full/part time.
- Part Time: 1wk/month minimum.
- Full Time: 12-14 shifts/month minimum.
- We also have endless art studios and museums that everyone can have options to choose from.
- And we can't forget about Lacma, which has art from all over the world.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Comfortable in Micu.
- Los Angeles County is rated as one of the most popular places to live in the United States.
This perm job from KPG Provider Services was last open on Aug 10.