Hospitalist Jobs in California
Sunday · September 15, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Los Angeles ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- From the incredible Getty Museum which is filled with History to contemporary museums like The Broad or Museum of Ice-cream.
- KPG Healthcare is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Full Time: 12-14 shifts/month minimum.
- Lodging for full/part time.
- If it's sights and landmarks that you are craving, head down to Hollywood and experience the Hollywood Sign, as well as the famous stars on Hollywood Blvd.
- One of the most amazing aspects of Los Angeles is the diversity of people that live here.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Malpractice w/ Tail.
- Usually less than 15 patients/ day.
- We have many beautiful cities like Santa Monica, who has a pier and offers one of the most exciting shopping centers in the Third Street Promenade.
- With over 50 cities to choose from, you'll see that there really is the perfect place for you.
- Los Angeles County is filled with daily activities and you won't believe how family friendly everything really is.
- CME support.
- Experience different cultures by visiting places like Korea Town near Downtown LA, or head over to Glendale, where you can experience the most amazing Armenian cuisine.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- We also have endless art studios and museums that everyone can have options to choose from.
- And we can't forget about Lacma, which has art from all over the world.
- Part Time: 1wk/month minimum.
- Now, for all my seafood lovers, we have some fabulous places to visit and get some incredible, freshly caught seafood.
- No worries, LA is home to many sports teams like the Lakers, Clippers, Chargers, Rams, Kings and LA Galaxy.
- If you want to experience real Mexican Culture, head over to East LA, where you can find a million, whole-in-the-wall places, where the next one is better than the last.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- From going to Studio Tours at Universal Studios to having dinner at Long Beach's Queen Mary.
- 12hr Shifts.
- Baseball isn't really your thing?
- LA is also the home of the fabulous 90210, Beverly Hills.
- Just head over to the South Bay, visit Manhattan or Redondo Beach, and I promise you, you will not be disappointed.
- Or head over to Dodger Stadium and experience a baseball game.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Here you'll casually run into movie stars or popular celebrities.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Los Angeles County is rated as one of the most popular places to live in the United States.
- Comfortable in Micu.
- BC IM/CC OR BE for fall '17.
This perm job from KPG Provider Services was last open on Aug 10.