Hospitalist Jobs in California
Monday · January 27, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Los Angeles ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- BC IM/CC OR BE for fall '17.
- 12hr Shifts.
- We also have endless art studios and museums that everyone can have options to choose from.
- Here you'll casually run into movie stars or popular celebrities.
- If you want to experience real Mexican Culture, head over to East LA, where you can find a million, whole-in-the-wall places, where the next one is better than the last.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- We have many beautiful cities like Santa Monica, who has a pier and offers one of the most exciting shopping centers in the Third Street Promenade.
- Now, for all my seafood lovers, we have some fabulous places to visit and get some incredible, freshly caught seafood.
- KPG Healthcare is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Malpractice w/ Tail.
- From going to Studio Tours at Universal Studios to having dinner at Long Beach's Queen Mary.
- Comfortable in Micu.
- Experience different cultures by visiting places like Korea Town near Downtown LA, or head over to Glendale, where you can experience the most amazing Armenian cuisine.
- If it's sights and landmarks that you are craving, head down to Hollywood and experience the Hollywood Sign, as well as the famous stars on Hollywood Blvd.
- Part Time: 1wk/month minimum.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- With over 50 cities to choose from, you'll see that there really is the perfect place for you.
- Or head over to Dodger Stadium and experience a baseball game.
- Full Time: 12-14 shifts/month minimum.
- Baseball isn't really your thing?
- Los Angeles County is rated as one of the most popular places to live in the United States.
- LA is also the home of the fabulous 90210, Beverly Hills.
- Usually less than 15 patients/ day.
- One of the most amazing aspects of Los Angeles is the diversity of people that live here.
- No worries, LA is home to many sports teams like the Lakers, Clippers, Chargers, Rams, Kings and LA Galaxy.
- CME support.
- From the incredible Getty Museum which is filled with History to contemporary museums like The Broad or Museum of Ice-cream.
- Los Angeles County is filled with daily activities and you won't believe how family friendly everything really is.
- And we can't forget about Lacma, which has art from all over the world.
- Just head over to the South Bay, visit Manhattan or Redondo Beach, and I promise you, you will not be disappointed.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Lodging for full/part time.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
This perm job from KPG Provider Services was last open on Aug 10.