Hospitalist Jobs in California
Monday · December 11, 2017
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $250,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Los Angeles ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Or head over to Dodger Stadium and experience a baseball game.
- Code blues.
- From going to Studio Tours at Universal Studios to having dinner at Long Beach's Queen Mary.
- We have many beautiful cities like Santa Monica, who has a pier and offers one of the most exciting shopping centers in the Third Street Promenade.
- Los Angeles County is filled with daily activities and you won't believe how family friendly everything really is.
- If you want to experience real Mexican Culture, head over to East LA, where you can find a million, whole-in-the-wall places, where the next one is better than the last.
- Here you'll casually run into movie stars or popular celebrities.
- Flexible, ongoing schedule.
- Just head over to the South Bay, visit Manhattan or Redondo Beach, and I promise you, you will not be disappointed.
- From the incredible Getty Museum which is filled with History to contemporary museums like The Broad or Museum of Ice-cream.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Cerner EMR.
- And we can't forget about Lacma, which has art from all over the world.
- Now, for all my seafood lovers, we have some fabulous places to visit and get some incredible, freshly caught seafood.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Hourly pay for all hours worked.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Less than 20 pt encounters per day.
- Experience different cultures by visiting places like Korea Town near Downtown LA, or head over to Glendale, where you can experience the most amazing Armenian cuisine.
- We also have endless art studios and museums that everyone can have options to choose from.
- LA is also the home of the fabulous 90210, Beverly Hills.
- No worries, LA is home to many sports teams like the Lakers, Clippers, Chargers, Rams, Kings and LA Galaxy.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Full array of specialists.
- Open ICU w/intensivists.
- Less than 10 admits on nights.
- No procedures.
- Los Angeles County is rated as one of the most popular places to live in the United States.
- Benefits Stipend depending on hours.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- One of the most amazing aspects of Los Angeles is the diversity of people that live here.
- KPG Healthcare is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Baseball isn't really your thing?
- Malpractice Insurance coverage.
- With over 50 cities to choose from, you'll see that there really is the perfect place for you.
- If it's sights and landmarks that you are craving, head down to Hollywood and experience the Hollywood Sign, as well as the famous stars on Hollywood Blvd.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by KPG Healthcare.