Hospitalist Jobs in California
Tuesday · August 22, 2017
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (San Francisco) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Patient Encounters: 15-17 per day shift, 6-8 admits per night.
- Locums Rate: $170/hour - plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance.
- Shift: 12 hours (6a-6p, 6p-6a).
- EMR: McKesson.
- Codes: Handled by EM.
- License/Credentialing: 30-60 days, active CA license preferred.
- Hospital Beds: 192 (20 ICU).
- Sub-specialties: Full backup available.
- Procedures: Not required.
- Smart is searching for BC, IM candidates to provide coverage at a hospital located near San Francisco, CA.
- ICU: Open/Rounding, Intensivists available in-house 24/7.
- If you have any interest in this opportunity, or.
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago
by Smart Physician Recruiting.