Hospitalist Jobs in California
Tuesday · August 22, 2017
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (San Diego) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Nocturnists will have the option of an academic appointment.
- Academic Nocturnists - The Division of Hospital Medicine, Department of Medicine, in the University of California, San Diego, School of Medicine ( is committed to academic excellence and diversity within the faculty, staff, and student body, and is recruiting for full or part time Academic Nocturnists to join our diverse and dynamic group of hospitalists.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are a must.
- Candidates must have an MD and be BC/BE physician trained in Internal Medicine committed to delivering excellent patient care, often integrated with regular medical student and resident educational opportunities, and participation in meaningful quality improvement efforts.
- Nocturnists will work 7pm -7am on a flexible schedule for a full time total of 135 shifts a year.
- Applications must be submitted through the University of California San Diego's Academic Personnel Recruit system at: https://apol-recruit.
- Enjoy the wonderful weather, beaches, the world renowned San Diego Zoo and all the other exciting amenities that the city and surrounding areas have to offer.
- Michelle Augustus at Cejka Search.
- Research, informatics, statistics, and performance improvement skills will be considered favorably but are not required.
- Appointment will be at the Assistant, Associate or Full Professor rank..
- Hospital medicine experience is desirable but not mandatory.
- Salary is commensurate with qualifications and based on University of California pay scales.
- Faculty development in most of these areas is available.
- Come and work for the ".1 Health Care System in San Diego" (United States News & World Report's 2016-17 Best Hospitals issue) and one of the "100 Great Hospitals in America" (Becker's 2016).
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Cejka Search.