Hospitalist Jobs in California
Tuesday · April 24, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $300,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Santa Rosa) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- The hospital is home to the region's Level II Trauma Center serving the entire Coastal Valleys area, including Sonoma, Napa, Mendocino and Lake counties, as well as coastal Marin County.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital (Srmh) is located just off the Highway 101 corridor, approximately 55 miles north of San Francisco.
- Santa Rosa offers a charming downtown lined with intriguing shops and restaurants that delight casual diners and epicureans alike.
- 17-20 encounters per provider.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Hospitalists Department.
- Base Compensation + Annual Bonus.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Santa Rosa, CA is a vibrant city that offers everything you love about California.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Flexible Scheduling.
- 10 day rounders, 2 swing shifts, and 1 night shift.
- Employee Status + Benefits.
- EmCare Offers.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Srmh is a state-of-the-art, 278-bed acute care hospital providing a wide range of specialty services.
- No procedures or ICU coverage required.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Wine country, farm country, redwood forests, rivers, lakes and ocean.
- Paid "A" Rated Malpractice Insurance Coverage.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services