Hospitalist Jobs in California
Thursday · February 22, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $300,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Santa Rosa) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 17-20 encounters per provider.
- No procedures or ICU coverage required.
- 10 day rounders, 2 swing shifts, and 1 night shift.
- Santa Rosa offers a charming downtown lined with intriguing shops and restaurants that delight casual diners and epicureans alike.
- Hospitalists Department.
- Flexible Scheduling.
- Employee Status + Benefits.
- The hospital is home to the region's Level II Trauma Center serving the entire Coastal Valleys area, including Sonoma, Napa, Mendocino and Lake counties, as well as coastal Marin County.
- Paid "A" Rated Malpractice Insurance Coverage.
- Santa Rosa, CA is a vibrant city that offers everything you love about California.
- Base Compensation + Annual Bonus.
- EmCare Offers.
- Wine country, farm country, redwood forests, rivers, lakes and ocean.
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital (Srmh) is located just off the Highway 101 corridor, approximately 55 miles north of San Francisco.
- Srmh is a state-of-the-art, 278-bed acute care hospital providing a wide range of specialty services.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago
by Envision Physician Services