Hospitalist Jobs in California
Wednesday · October 18, 2017
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $300,000 with a potential salary of $130,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Bakersfield) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hospitalist - Earn 300K Plus Bakersfield, California.
- Potential earnings over $300,000.
- This award winning 225 bed acute care hospital is a Nationally Certified Stroke Center.
- Many options for recreation fun including skiing, hiking, camping, fly fishing, and white water rafting.
- Bakersfield is the Southern gateway to the best of what the central valley and central coast has to offer.
- Enjoy affordable living cost paired with a close proximity to Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, Paso Robles, and San Luis Obispo.
- Affordable living costs paired with a close proximity to Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, Paso Robles and San Luis Obispo.
- Enjoy the flexibility of block scheduling working primarily days.
- Robust benefit package including two year Path to Partnership.
- Closed ICU with no procedures required.
- Join a solid team of sixteen physicians in one of California's Fastest Growing cities just two hours north of Los Angeles.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.