Hospitalist Jobs in California
Tuesday · August 22, 2017
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Santa Clarita ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Position offers a competitive salary, supplemented with a full benefit package including a generous pension plan.
- We are affiliated with Swedish Health Services, Pacific Medical Centers, Kadlec and Facey Medical Group, sharing one EMR and best practices to create healthier communities, together.
- Providence Health & Services is an integrated, not-for-profit system of hospitals, clinics and providers in Alaska, California, Montana, Oregon and Washington.
- Nocturnists are responsible primarily for admitting as well as cross-covering floor patients, including ICU.
- The hospitalist program has an excellent reputation for providing high quality services.
- Santa Clarita offers an ideal California experience: abundant sunshine, a wide variety of entertainment attractions, and a unique blend of small town atmosphere and upscale sophistication including shopping, golf and outdoor adventure.
- Extra shifts are available if desired and will be paid on an hourly basis.
- Code team and procedures are not required.
- Learn more at.
- Standard 7 on / 7 off, 7 PM to 7 AM night shift schedule although there may be flexibility in length of cycle.
- With offices in the San Fernando, Santa Clarita, Simi and San Gabriel Valleys, Facey provides exceptional care across a broad range of medical and surgical specialties.
- Hospitalists admit and attend ICU patients although pulmonary/critical care consultants control the ventilators and sedation.
- Facey Medical Group, a multi-specialty group of more than 175 physicians, is rated one of the top medical groups in California by patients, health insurance plans and accrediting organizations.
- We operate two Urgent Care centers and are affiliated with several area hospitals, including Providence Holy Cross Medical Center and Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center.
- Please note: *No visa sponsorships *Must have CA license or have application in process *Must be board-certified or -qualified (within five years of obtaining eligibility)..
- Santa Clarita, California - Facey Medical Group is seeking a BC/BE Nocturnist physician to serve the Santa Clarita Valley, just north of Los Angeles.
- The practice focuses on evidence-based medicine with appropriate utilization of resources and patient-centered care.
- With a population of 180,000, Santa Clarita is the fourth largest city in LA County and a quick 20-minute drive from Burbank.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Providence Health & Services (Physician)