Hospitalist Jobs in California
Tuesday · August 22, 2017
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (San Pedro) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We are affiliated with Providence Health & Services and our ambulatory sites are near Providence hospitals in the South Bay (Providence Little Company of Mary Medical Center Torrance, and Providence Little Company of Mary Medical Center San Pedro) and the Valley (Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center in Burbank, Providence Tarzana Medical Center and Providence Holy Cross Medical Center in Mission Hills).
- San Pedro has great walking beaches and is home to the LA Maritime Museum and the Cabrillo Marine Aquarium.
- Providence Health & Services is an integrated, not-for-profit system of hospitals, clinics and providers in Alaska, California, Montana, Oregon and Washington.
- New physician will be scheduled in shifts, from 7:00 pm to 7:00 am.
- San Pedro is a city of 80,000 located in the South Bay area of Los Angeles.
- San Pedro, California -- Providence Health & Services is seeking an excellent Nocturnist physician to join us in the South Bay of Los Angeles.
- San Pedro is a historic fishing community that is now the home of the Port of Los Angeles World Cruise Center, a major international cruise ship terminal.
- This is a great opportunity to join Providence Medical Associates, our multi-specialty care team with state-of-the-art facilities and fully integrated EMR.
- Our team provides convenient, personalized care serving the South Bay, mid-Los Angeles, San Fernando and Santa Clarita Valley communities.
- Full-time position located at Providence Little Company of Mary Medical Center San Pedro.
- We are affiliated with Swedish Health Services, Pacific Medical Centers, Kadlec and Facey Medical Group, sharing one EMR and best practices to create healthier communities, together.
- Providence Medical Associates is a multi-specialty medical group of approximately 200 physicians including ambulatory practices and a hospitalist and post-acute team and several urgent care centers.
- Learn more at.
- Excellent compensation and benefits, and physicians are eligible for a partnership track..
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Providence Health & Services (Physician)