Hospitalist Jobs in California
Tuesday · August 22, 2017
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Petaluma) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Enjoy unparalleled quality of life in the beautiful and welcoming Sonoma County city of Petaluma, just north of San Francisco.
- The southern Sonoma County town of Petaluma is located approximately 40 miles north of San Francisco just off the Highway 101 corridor.
- Competitive compensation.
- Petaluma Valley Hospital is an 80-bed acute and critical care hospital offering 24 hour emergency and outpatient services.
- 12 to 16 shifts per month, with at least four night shifts per month.
- Because Petaluma Valley Hospital is part of St. Joseph Health - Sonoma County, our community members can easily access a higher level of care at nearby Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital.
- Named as one of Travel & Leisure Magazine's "Nation's Top Ten Getaways Near a Major City," Petaluma is a small town with a huge personality.
- Comprehensive benefits.
- Two to five years of experience is preferred, but motivated new graduates are welcome. Ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, flexible and kind, and be able to thrive in a small, relaxed community hospital environment.
- Full-time position.
- A partner organization of the Providence St. Joseph (Psjh) Health family, which operates 50 exceptional hospitals and more than 800 clinics across seven western states, SJH strives to provide perfect care while ensuring every encounter is sacred.
- Sonoma County, California - Seeking an excellent BC/BE Hospitalist physician.
- With hundreds of physician and advanced practice clinician opportunities in virtually all specialties at any given time, Psjh and SJH offer diverse locations, lifestyles and practice models.
- St. Joseph Health (SJH) is an integrated Catholic health care delivery system providing a full range of care facilities including 16 acute care hospitals, physician groups and community clinics.
- Join the compassionate group of providers at St. Joseph Health's Petaluma Valley Hospital and enjoy being a part of a collegial and friendly team, dedicated to caring for the community.
- The hospitalist team is well-supported and a vital part of the hospital's operations.
- The portal to Sonoma County, Petaluma is an ideal base for exploring nearby vineyards, the stunning Sonoma Coast, and the awe-inspiring coastal redwood groves.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Providence Health & Services (Physician)