Hospitalist Jobs in California
Sunday · September 24, 2017
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Roseville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Roseville is located in south Placer County and is just a short distance from Sacramento.
- Differentials for PM and Night Shifts.
- Specifically the Medical Director is responsible for the following supervision: oversee performance of 15+ Hospitalist physicians, perform ongoing mentoring and case review with each physician, perform case review as needed, and advise the program in recruiting evaluation and retention.
- This position effectively manages, directs and coordinates all aspects of the Hospitalist program from scheduling oversight, developing protocols and procedures, resolving operational and clinical issues, and providing leadership for the program.
- Sutter Medical Group is a successful, 800+ member multi-specialty group offering physicians the opportunity to build their practices within a progressive, financially sound and collaborative organization.
- Roseville is a spectacular place to live, work and play.
- Attend various meetings to discuss status/progress of the program.
- RVU productivity incentive pay - paid out quarterly.
- Quality bonus-paid out annually.
- Centrally located, Roseville is only an hour from Lake Tahoe and two hours from the San Francisco.
- Roseville's excellent school system and beautiful neighborhoods makes Roseville an amazing place to raise a family.
- With an abundance of shopping, dining, arts, entertainment, business and recreation, Roseville has something for everyone.
- Our members are dedicated to providing the highest quality and most complete health care possible to the people in the communities we serve in the greater Sacramento Sierra Region of Amador, Placer, Sacramento, Solano, and Yolo Counties.
- It boasts a diverse economy with ventures ranging from technology, health care, agriculture and financial services.
- Location: Roseville, CA-Sutter Roseville Medical Center.
- Shift pay with shareholder track.
- SMG is recognized as a Top Performing Physician Group by the Integrated Healthcare Association.
- Specialty: Hospitalist Medical Director (.6 Administrative &.4 Clinical).
- Generous compensation and benefits, including 401(k).
- A positive work-life balance and Northern California's natural beauty and lifestyle.
- Advanced practice technology, including: Electronic Medical Records.
- 9 hour rounding or 10-12 hour admission shifts.
- Sutter Medical Group is seeking a Hospitalist Medical Director to join their growing Hospitalist division in Roseville, CA.
- 6 administrative.4 clinical.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Sutter Health