Hospitalist Jobs in California
Wednesday · October 18, 2017
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Porterville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- No procedures required.
- Sign on and Relocation bonuses available.
- This 167-bed, Joint Commission accredited facility is nestled in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada Mountains in central California.
- CME stipend available.
- IN Compass Health is seeking qualified, BC/BE Hospitalists to join the experienced team at Sierra View Medical Center in Porterville, CA.
- Quality bonus based on Value-Based Purchasing.
- J-1 waiver site.
- Malpractice coverage with tail provided.
- Open ICU with Critical Care backup.
- Porterville is a progressive and culturally diverse city with stunning views of the nearby Sequoia National Forest, offering a vast array of outdoor activities yet still maintaining the entertainment offered by a big city.
- Highly Competitive Compensation.
- Sierra View Hospital earned The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval in 2014.
- Average census of 17 encounters per shift.
- Sierra View Medical Center serves patients across the Southern Sequoia region of the Central Valley.
- 2018 graduates encouraged. H-1B sponsorships available.
This perm job opening was posted
by IN Compass Health