Hospitalist Jobs in California
Tuesday · August 22, 2017
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $250,000 with a potential salary of $300,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Northern Pacific Coast) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Take advantage of this great opportunity including path to partnership and leadership development training.
- Earn excellent compensation with a base salary of $290,000 plus quality and RVU bonuses bringing earning potential over $300,000.
- The area offers an abundance of outdoor recreational activities with access to the ocean, rivers, Redwood National and State Parks.
- Coastal California Hospitalist Opening - Earn over 300K.
- Enjoy this Northern California rural community located along the Pacific Coast "where the Redwoods meet the Sea", only 20 minutes from the Oregon Border.
- Work 7 on/ 7 off block schedule.
- Enjoy well managed patient volumes with advanced practice provider support.
- Join a Physician-led Hospitalist organization that provides you with the flexibility you need to balance your personal life with your career.
- Utilize your ICU and procedural skills with 24 hour E-ICU coverage provided.
- This location offers all the beauty and wonder of the Pacific Northwest.
- Live and work in one of "America's Prettiest Towns" named by Forbes Magazine.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.