Hospitalist Jobs in California
Thursday · February 21, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $250,000 with a potential salary of $300,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Northern Pacific Coast) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This location offers all the beauty and wonder of the Pacific Northwest.
- The area offers an abundance of outdoor recreational activities with access to the ocean, rivers, Redwood National and State Parks.
- Enjoy this Northern California rural community located along the Pacific Coast "where the Redwoods meet the Sea", only 20 minutes from the Oregon Border.
- Utilize your ICU and procedural skills with 24 hour E-ICU coverage provided.
- Work 7 on/ 7 off block schedule.
- Live and work in one of "America's Prettiest Towns" named by Forbes Magazine.
- Take advantage of this great opportunity including path to partnership and leadership development training.
- Coastal California Hospitalist Opening - Earn over 300K.
- Enjoy well managed patient volumes with advanced practice provider support.
- Earn excellent compensation with a base salary of $290,000 plus quality and RVU bonuses bringing earning potential over $300,000.
- Join a Physician-led Hospitalist organization that provides you with the flexibility you need to balance your personal life with your career.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Feb 4.