Hospitalist Jobs in California
Monday · January 27, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Coverage needed: January 1st - January 10th.
- Specs: 7 AM -7 PM.
- No procedures required).
- Volume: 10 - 12 patients per day.
- Urgent need for a Board Certified/Eligible Hospitalist comfortable with basic ICU cases and vent management.
- Of Doctors working with: 1 other Nocturnist.
- Certifications & licenses required: BC/BE Hospitalist.
- Cases include: Standard Hospitalist cases - Need to be able to do basic ICU and vent management.
- Facility type: Hospital.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Feb 4.