Hospitalist Jobs in California
Sunday · September 15, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $350,000.
This permanent position (Modesto) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Located just one and a half hours east of San Francisco, Modesto offers easy access to vacation spots such as Lake Tahoe, Napa Valley, and Yosemite National Park as well as affordable housing, top-rated schools, and beautiful weather.
- Sutter Health-affiliated Gould Medical Group is seeking a BC/BE Critical Care physician to join our highly regarded Intensivist group.
- Assistant Medical Director of Physician Recruitment.
- Excellent benefits package.
- Our Intensivists provide in-house coverage 7 AM to midnight with 2 overlapping shifts, supporting a well-established hospitalist program.
- Malpractice tail coverage.
- There is a wide variety of cases and a high acuity index in the 35-bed, state of the art, mixed medical surgical ICU.
- Early partnership with no "buy in".
- The Gould Medical Group is 350+ provider, physician owned multi-specialty group that has served California's central valley for over 60 years.
- Overnight coverage is provided by Sutter Health electronic ICU, Hospitalist admitters, and procedures by Anesthesia.
- The incoming physician will provide services at Memorial Medical Center, a 423-bed tertiary care hospital also affiliated with Sutter Health.
- Our vision is to establish a model for an exemplary ICU.
- Relocation allowance.
- With a vision to become a nationally recognized medical group in the areas of quality, integrity, collegiality and service, we are a patient-centered organization that focuses on improving care delivery and efficiency by streamlining processes.
- V. Allen, M.D.
- Competitive compensation.
This perm job from Gould Medical Group was last open on Dec 22.