Hospitalist Jobs in California
Wednesday · September 30, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (North of Eureka) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This community has so much to offer from quaint beach cottages in a small coastal town to outdoor activities such as river rafting, kayaking and fishing on one of our many local rivers or our coastal ocean waters, surfing, and whale watching during certain times of the year!
- Very High Pay!
- Willing to consider temp or temp to perm.
- Great birthing center.
- Hospitalist Needed in Beautiful, Coastal Northern California!
- 15,000 annual volume ER.
- Needs: Rotational C-section and Delivery Coverage, Rotational ER Pediatric Coverage, Admit and Round on Newborns.
- 78 bed hospital.
- Need is full time.
- Asap start date with ongoing need.
- Located on the beautiful Northern California Redwood Coast approximately 80 miles south of the Oregon border.
This locum tenen job from Aya Locums was last open on Oct 20.