Hospitalist Jobs in California
Sunday · September 15, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Coverage needed: May with ongoing opportunity.
- Cases include: Standard Internal Medicine/Family Practice Hospitalist cases.
- Volume: 10 - 20 patients per day, and 6 - 10 patients per night with 8 admits.
- Board Eligible/Certified Hospitalist needed starting in May.
- Certifications & licenses required: BC/BE Family Practice or Internal Medicine Hospitalist.
- Specs: 7 days on / 7 days off (7 AM - 7 PM and 7 PM - 7 AM(ideal)).
- Of Doctors working with: 3 MDs during the day and 1 MD during nights.
- 4 Full-time opportunities in July.
- No procedures required - must be comfortable with Vent management.
- EMR: Cerner.
- Sporadic dates available as well.
- Facility type: Medical Center.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Sep 25.