Hospitalist Jobs in California
Friday · August 17, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $250,000 with a potential salary of $300,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Central California ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Path to partnership program for physicians at year 2 - partners double their productivity bonuses.
- Physicians earn a strong base $260,000 plus RVU and quality incentives bringing typical earnings to $280,000.
- Located between Yosemite National Park coastal beaches, you can live just 90 minutes east of San Francisco, San Jose and Silicon Valley.
- You will become part of an elite private group of Hospitalists with advancement opportunities and path to partnership.
- California Hospitalist Opening - Potential Comp $305k.
- Enterprise Medical Services is representing a unique opportunity to join a physician founded and led organization with strong leadership and commitment to physician satisfaction.
- Signing bonus of $75,000 is being offered to physicians who start by March 31,2016 (paid $25,allments).
- This beautiful city is one of the most unique and diverse destinations in Northern California, alive in history and rich with events, dining, and activities.
- Work in a regional ently chosen as "most preferred hospital" in the Central Valley.
- Spend the day exploring the historic Miracle Mile, shopping at unique boutiques, or cruising the California Delta directly from the downtown Marina.
- 7 on/ 7 off schedules with manageable patients census (15-17 per day) and no required procedures.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.