Hospitalist Jobs in California
Friday · April 19, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $250,000 with a potential salary of $300,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Central California ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physicians earn a strong base $260,000 plus RVU and quality incentives bringing typical earnings to $280,000.
- Path to partnership program for physicians at year 2 - partners double their productivity bonuses.
- This beautiful city is one of the most unique and diverse destinations in Northern California, alive in history and rich with events, dining, and activities.
- Located between Yosemite National Park coastal beaches, you can live just 90 minutes east of San Francisco, San Jose and Silicon Valley.
- Work in a regional ently chosen as "most preferred hospital" in the Central Valley.
- Signing bonus of $75,000 is being offered to physicians who start by March 31,2016 (paid $25,allments).
- California Hospitalist Opening - Potential Comp $305k.
- You will become part of an elite private group of Hospitalists with advancement opportunities and path to partnership.
- 7 on/ 7 off schedules with manageable patients census (15-17 per day) and no required procedures.
- Enterprise Medical Services is representing a unique opportunity to join a physician founded and led organization with strong leadership and commitment to physician satisfaction.
- Spend the day exploring the historic Miracle Mile, shopping at unique boutiques, or cruising the California Delta directly from the downtown Marina.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Feb 4.