Hospitalist Jobs in California
Sunday · September 24, 2017
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Auburn-Roseville-Sacramento) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Shift based.
- Join us and enjoy.
- Relocation stipend.
- 18-19 shifts per month 9 hour rounding shifts.
- Our hospitalist program is committed to providing the highest quality of care to our patients while working closely with our nursing and administrative partners.
- Sutter Medical Group brings more than 25 years of dedication and medical expertise to the community.
- Dedicated hospitalist office with support services to improve physician practice experience.
- Award winning 401k plan.
- Central location with easy access to Northern California's adventures.
- Signing bonus.
- Nestled throughout the heart of California, our medical centers' dedicated teams of physicians and staff deliver comprehensive medical and surgical services to a diverse patient population.
- Productivity and quality incentives.
- 10 or 12 hour admitting shifts, differentials for PM and night shifts.
- CME allowance.
- Whether you're looking to join a small community hospital or a large medical center, we have an array of opportunities to fit your needs.
- For more detailed information for each hospital,.
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Nationally recognized centers of excellence in multiple specialties.
- Sutter Medical Group is a successful physician-owned 800+ member multispecialty group.
- We place our patients at the center of our care by focusing on clinical excellence, teamwork, communication, professionalism and value.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Sutter Health