Hospitalist Jobs in California
Monday · January 27, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $130,000 with a potential salary of $170,000.
This permanent job opening (Cerritos) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Attempts to meet and exceed customer expectations and resolve concerns.
- Internal Med or FP, Board Eligible or Certified.
- Compliance: Complies with all State and Federal laws and regulations governing our business.
- Completes medical records (EMR) documentation daily.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Maintains confidentiality of all patient information according to federal guidelines and regulations.
- Initiative: Demonstrates self-motivating abilities, enthusiasm, resourcefulness, and creativity in the workplace.
- Dependability: Punctuality, attendance, meeting deadlines, and requires minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of and ability.
- Seeks to resolve problems, not to be held back by obstacles.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Determines which referrals are required based on examination and patient needs.
- Reports suspected compliance issues timely to include allegations or fraud and abuse.
- Physical Demands.
- Internal Customer Service: Interaction with co-workers, other CareMore departments, etc.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Thorough knowledge of pharmacological agents used in patient treatment.
- The Primary Care Physicians provides Internal Medicine/ Family Practice Services to patients.
- Assists in the resolution of complaints, requests and inquiries from patients.
- External Customer Service: Interaction with patients, vendors, guests, hospitals, etc.
- Educates patients on wellness, prevention and early detection by providing materials and resources to the patients and families.
- Provides medical patient care by interviewing, examining and treating of clinical patients in order to meet their medical needs.
- Skills and Abilities.
- Medical License in California.
- Participates in quality improvement, management, continuing education, and other patient care programs established by the medical group.
- Provides proper notification and/or uses proper.
- Follows all company policies and procedures.
- Promotes teamwork, recognizing fellow employees for a job well done.
- Integrity: Demonstrates sound business ethics and abides by CareMore's code of conduct.
This perm job from CareMore was last open on Aug 28.