Hospitalist Jobs in California
Thursday · February 21, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $220,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (45 Minutes of San Bernadino) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Innovative 148-bed acute care hospital provides state-of-the-art, quality health care.
- Paid Vacation and Holidays.
- Old Town boasts an eclectic selection of antique stores and specialty shops and is home to the nostalgic Route 66 Museum.
- Hospitalists run codes and do minimal procedures but there is excellent sub-specialty back up.
- Currently Interviewing Hospitalists in California.
- Seventh time winner of the "Top 100 Hospital" in the Nation award R.
- The City also boasts movie theaters, golf courses, and over a hundred restaurants serving everything to gourmet cuisine.
- Local residents are able to enjoy a night at the theater or a day at the fair all in their own backyard.
- Employed position with base salary, full benefits Plus bonus plan.
- Schedule is Monday through Friday with occasional weekend coverage.
- Enterprise Medical Services is representing an outstanding opportunity for Hospitalists at a TOP 100 Hospital in California only 90 minutes from Los Angeles.
- Throughout the year the fairgrounds plays host to many other activities including the annual High Desert Opportunity Business Outlook Conference, Home & Garden Show, and Fourth of July Fireworks Spectacular.
- There are 13 city parks with baseball diamonds, tennis and racquet ball courts and so much more.
- The Victor Valley offers numerous recreational options.
- Hfap (Hospital Facilities Accreditation Program) gave the hospital the highest marks of any hospital in California for quality patient care with a 99% score of achievable standards.
- Recognized the hospital as one of the Top 1% of Hospitals in the Nation for quality of healthcare.
- Among the other cultural and recreational options in this area are the High Desert Mavericks, a championship triple A baseball team.
- The Performing Arts Center, located on the Victor Valley College campus, provides a wide variety of cultural entertainment including concerts, speakers, plays, musicals, and more.
- The Victor Valley Museum, located at Jess Ranch in Apple Valley, provides a look at local history, and the Apple Valley Science and Technology Center gives kids of all ages a glimpse of the future.
- The San Bernardino County Fair livens up each spring with carnival rides, livestock competitions, exhibits, a rodeo, a demolition derby, celebrity concerts and much more.
- This hospital is located in a nice-sized community with a local population of 115K which is just 45 minutes north of San Bernardino, CA and less than 90 minutes from Los Angeles!
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Feb 4.