Hospitalist Jobs in California
Thursday · October 18, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $220,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (45 Minutes of San Bernadino) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This hospital is located in a nice-sized community with a local population of 115K which is just 45 minutes north of San Bernardino, CA and less than 90 minutes from Los Angeles!
- Recognized the hospital as one of the Top 1% of Hospitals in the Nation for quality of healthcare.
- The Performing Arts Center, located on the Victor Valley College campus, provides a wide variety of cultural entertainment including concerts, speakers, plays, musicals, and more.
- The City also boasts movie theaters, golf courses, and over a hundred restaurants serving everything to gourmet cuisine.
- Enterprise Medical Services is representing an outstanding opportunity for Hospitalists at a TOP 100 Hospital in California only 90 minutes from Los Angeles.
- There are 13 city parks with baseball diamonds, tennis and racquet ball courts and so much more.
- Innovative 148-bed acute care hospital provides state-of-the-art, quality health care.
- Hospitalists run codes and do minimal procedures but there is excellent sub-specialty back up.
- Among the other cultural and recreational options in this area are the High Desert Mavericks, a championship triple A baseball team.
- Employed position with base salary, full benefits Plus bonus plan.
- Schedule is Monday through Friday with occasional weekend coverage.
- Currently Interviewing Hospitalists in California.
- Hfap (Hospital Facilities Accreditation Program) gave the hospital the highest marks of any hospital in California for quality patient care with a 99% score of achievable standards.
- Throughout the year the fairgrounds plays host to many other activities including the annual High Desert Opportunity Business Outlook Conference, Home & Garden Show, and Fourth of July Fireworks Spectacular.
- The San Bernardino County Fair livens up each spring with carnival rides, livestock competitions, exhibits, a rodeo, a demolition derby, celebrity concerts and much more.
- The Victor Valley offers numerous recreational options.
- The Victor Valley Museum, located at Jess Ranch in Apple Valley, provides a look at local history, and the Apple Valley Science and Technology Center gives kids of all ages a glimpse of the future.
- Old Town boasts an eclectic selection of antique stores and specialty shops and is home to the nostalgic Route 66 Museum.
- Local residents are able to enjoy a night at the theater or a day at the fair all in their own backyard.
- Paid Vacation and Holidays.
- Seventh time winner of the "Top 100 Hospital" in the Nation award R.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.