Hospitalist Jobs in California
Monday · January 27, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Board certified or eligible IM or FP doctor needed.
- ICU rounding and Acls are required.
- Solo provider with nursing staff.
- Specific dates need to be covered (block of 7).
- They need a board certified or eligible (within 3 years of residency completion) Internal Medicine or Family Practice physician.
- EMR charting.
- This client is looking for coverage to fill in the gaps in the schedule.
- If FP doctor, then must have hospitalist experience.
- Vent management is the only required procedure.
- Approximately 8-12 patients per day with 2-4 admits.
- Days only, 6:30 am-6:30 pm.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Jun 12.