Hospitalist Jobs in California
Sunday · September 15, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (northern) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician will respond to codes and work in an open ICU.
- We are seeking Board Certified and Board Eligible Internal Medicine physicians.
- Candidates need to have a full, unrestricted California medical license, Federal DEA, recent inpatient experience, and a clean background.
- Candidates must be able to work some night rotations in addition to days.
- Compensation is truly open to negotiation.
- Vent management skills are required and intubation experience preferred but not necessary.
- Candidates must have handles 20+ vent management cases in the past five years.
- Scheduling is comprised 12-hour shifts (7a-7p, 7p-7a).
- Mint Physician Staffing is currently seeking a Hospitalist physician for an ongoing assignment at a small hospital in northern California-outside of Sacramento.
This locum tenen job from Mint Physician Staffing was last open on Jun 12.