Hospitalist Jobs in California
Monday · June 27, 2022
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- 7-10 shifts per month.
- They need a board certified or eligible Internal Medicine physician.
- 12 hour shift, 7 am-7 pm.
- Average of 10-14 patients per day.
- This client is looking for coverage to fill in the gaps in the schedule.
- No other procedures required.
- Acls is required.
- Board certified or eligible IM doctor needed.
- Vent management and ICU rounding required.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Feb 17.