Hospitalist Jobs in California
Monday · January 27, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- Average of 15 patients per day.
- Vent management and procedures are required.
- Board certified IM doctor needed.
- 12 hour shifts, days and nights.
- ICU rounding and Acls are required.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- Block schedule, 7 on/7 off.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- This client is looking for coverage to fill in the gaps in the schedule.
- They need a board certified Internal Medicine physician.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Nov 30.