Hospitalist Jobs in California
Sunday · September 15, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- This client is looking for coverage while they are short staffed.
- Acls and BLS are required.
- Some ICU rounding.
- No procedures required.
- Average of 2-3 admits per night.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- Night shifts, 8 pm-8 am.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- They need a board certified or eligible Internal Medicine physician.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- Block schedule, 7 on/7 off.
- Board certified or eligible IM doctor needed.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Nov 16.