Hospitalist Jobs in California
Monday · January 27, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Northern) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The credentialing time frame is 4 weeks.
- Northern California.
- This facility needs an outpatient internal medicine physician or hospitalist starting August 1st on an ongoing basis until they find a permanent physician.
- They need a 3 month minimum commitment.
- Board Certification in Internal medicine required.
- The. The case load in the clinic is 12-18 patients per day.
- The schedule is Monday through Friday and the shift is 8:30am to 5pm.
- When on. When not on.The locums physician will be working with 2 full time family medicine physician, 1 part time family medicine physician and 1 NP.
- This is for locums credentialing only.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Aug 18.