Hospitalist Jobs in California
Monday · June 27, 2022
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Eight Hospitalists work 12-hour shifts 7 days on and 7 days off.
- Established group is expanding its Hospitalist Program for its large practice.
- Salary is in $180,000 range, plus all benefits and incentives lead to income over $200K year one.
- Join stable, large group expanding its Hospitalist program providing 24/7 coverage near the Bay Area.
- Malpractice paid, three weeks vacation, one week CME with stipend.
- Bonus/incentives that are very strong.
- Become a shareholder in the group after two years with no buy-in.
- Fabulous opportunity to join most respected and stable group in practice for over 50 years.
- Work one week of nights every 8th week - - mainly a daytime program for you.
- Be proximate to San Francisco, Sacramento and all of wonderful northern California.
- Health, dental, disability.
- Tax shelters, relocation package up to $10,000, fee, dues, licensure, etc.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Mar 25.