Hospitalist Jobs in California
Wednesday · September 30, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Board certified or eligible IM doctor needed.
- Block schedule, 7 on/7 off.
- 15-20 patients per day.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- ICU rounding required.
- This client is looking for coverage while they are recruiting for a permanent provider.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- 6 pm-6 am).
- We offer competitive compensation.
- 4 pm-12 am.
- They need a board certified or eligible (within 2 years of residency completion) Internal Medicine physician.
- Days, evenings and nights (6 am-6 pm.
- Procedures are preferred, not required.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Feb 21.